The AW-5600FX improves backroom operations with its enhanced versatility.
The automatic weigh-wrap-labeler has the ability to work with fragile trays, awkward shapes and even items without a tray like whole fruits and cheeses.
Features of the AW-5600FX
– The space saving design (installation footprint of just 31.5” x 36.8” (800mm x 935mm) enables all operations to be carried out from the front of the machine for working efficiency
– Fast processing of a range of packaged products
– Wraps fragile, irregular and even products without a tray in seconds
– 12.1 Inch operator display
– 300 dpi print head makes the fine print of product and allergen information clearer to read
What our customers say?
‘In the Kitchen over the last few years, we have seen a dramatic increase in our Ryans Supper Pot range. The increase has been in both product range and demand. To meet this demand, we had one full time staff member, whose only task was to wrap and label the products. Due to increased production we were starting to run into issues with Food hygiene i.e. how long the packs could remain unrefrigerated due to the length of time it took for each pack to be manually wrapped, weighed and labelled. At the beginning of the summer, we began looking for a solution and worked with Digi. In august Digi installed their AW5600FX automatic wrapper. We saw an immediate improvement in both the efficiency and quality of the wrapping. The AW5600FX will weigh, wrap and label approx 30 packs a minute . It was such a success that the bakery department now use the AW5600FX for some of their product (100 Apple Tarts in 3 minutes.) This has given our customer a cleaner product with less breakage or crumbs.’
Sean Terry Head Chef the Ryan Group