Download ESL Brochure
‘Providing a Solution, Not Just a Product’
Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL) offer retailers the ability to timely and wirelessly update content and pricing on electronic signage anywhere in their store. The ePaper display provides high contrast and low reflection to ensure high screen readability for greater communication possibilities with customers.
Price integrity is at the forefront of electronic shelf labelling and Digi ESL guarantees 100% accurate pricing every time, effectively reducing the incidence of customer complaints and loss of revenue.
Electronic shelf labels improve in-store productivity, eliminating the need to print paper labels or deploy multiple employees to change them manually – taking the pain out of pricing for retailers.
Digi ESL infrastructure uses RF technology that fosters a two-way communication with the electronic signage. Any price update is duly acknowledged individually by each electronic tag to ensure pricing is always in sync with POS.
Digi ESL is for all retailers in all sectors: Food, Pharmacy, Cosmetics, DIY, Electronics
Features of Electronic Shelf Labels
– 1.54 Inch– 7.4 Inch displays
– Smallest tag footprint available on the market
– High definition e-paper display
– Effective interactive tool with customers (NFC, QR Codes etc.)
– Wide operating temperature range (-10 to 40)
– All our tags are splash proof, IPX5
– IP67 model available
– Battery powered lifetime 7 years with 2 updates a day
– Easy to replace generic batteries
– Freezer proof model available (as low as -25)
– Up to 297 templates possible per tag type
– Multi item available