Digi Systems Ireland provides leading technology solutions that enable retailers to deliver an unrivalled customer experience, not only this it drives overhead savings due to increased efficiencies.
Multi-Award Winning Solutions Based
Our aim at Digi Systems is to provide the highest quality products and service to all our customers throughout Ireland, every day of the week. We strive to exceed the expectations of every client by offering flexibility in terms of products and pricing, seamless installations of new equipment and superior customer after sales service.
Dig Systems are an established, best-in-class Electronic (ESL) solution providers. They first introduced the product in April 2017. Today they manage an estate of over 22 Million tags in over 45 retail locations nationwide and they can help you reduce your labour costs, customise your marketing and contribute towards your sustainability goals. They offer fully personalised development, installation, and maintenance services through their established Dublin based support team, and nationwide field service engineer network.
Digi Systems Limited is established
- Exclusive Distribution Agreements for Ireland and Northern Ireland signed with Digi scale manufacturer Teraoka Seiko Company Limited and Fortune 500 Cash Register Manfacturer, OMRON Corporation
Digi Systems Limited is desolved & Digi Systems (Ire) Limited is founded
- Business moves to new premises in Stillorgan Industrial Park, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
First in the world to develop a Euro currency EPOS solution,
- Successfully implemented for Primark and Brown Thomas
Participate in a GS1 Beef Traceability Study
- Created to pilot a solution to the newly introduced GS1 Beef Traceability requirements following the impact of "mad cow disease" on the industry, we played a key role in the development of an efficient and cost-effective "Track & Trace" solution for the beef industry in Ireland
World's First Solutions & Technology Acquisition
- First in the world to deliver a solution linking EPOS to credit card terminals, successfully implemented for Brown Thomas
- First in the world to create a communication link between EPOS and Scales, later to become better known as "scale to sale", solution drastically reduces waste and pilferage and increases margin
- Acquires SAF Software, a software company offering EPOS and Industrial grade solutions to customers such as ADM Londis and Dawn Meats
Dawn Meats High Revenue Growth
- Report collecting more than €600,000,000 cattle sales revenue per year using the newly implemented Digi payment solution
new Multi-National Partnerships & NSAI certification
- Selected as service partner for Tesco and Post Office Limited scale maintenance contracts in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Gains NSAI certification to reverify scales across the island of Ireland for all scale manufacturers
Acquisitions & Industrial Partnerships
- Acquired a small industrial solution provider
- Became hardware and solution providers to large industrial customers such as Liffey Meats, Dunbia, Oliver Carthy and Dawn Meats
- Introduces “linerless” labels to the Irish market, a zero waste, sustainable alternative to the traditional label that came with a siliconized backing paper which could not be recycled and ended up in landfill.
Maintenance & Supplier Awarda
- Awarded the scale maintenance contract for Marks and Spencer in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Awarded exclusive ESL supplier status by Musgrave
- Secure a contract to supply ESLs to Goodwins Hardware
Sustainable Product Supplier & Status
- Listed as a sustainable product supplier on Musgrave's first ever "Sustainability Grant"
- Awarded ESL supplier status for the Topline Group
- Commenced rollout of ESLs to Musgrave NI